PodcasterCon is OPEN in many ways. Here’s a few examples.
- It’s FREE as in free beer. It doesn’t cost money to enter.
- Anyone can attend
- Anyone can propose a session subject
- Everyone can talk to each other, if they care too
- Being there physically is ideal but not required.
- It’ll be documented for future use by all
- English may not be the only language used at the event or for documentation.
- White males aren’t the only people who will attend
Events about social movements like blogging and podcasting should be two way read/write activities. To do otherwise is wrong.
What are some other ways PodcasterCon should be open?